Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEW! Vintage Baskets - Hand Made in USA!

My sweet neighbor, June, gave me a brown basket for Christmas. Being as brown just happens to be my favorite color and I love baskets for organization, needless to say I LOVED it. When I told her how much I was enjoying it, she informed me it was Made in the USA by her own sister. Now, the basket was handmade with pieces of material. I requested her sister get in touch with me if she was interested in selling any to me for resale. I heard from her promptly, and got baskets yesterday. They are BEAUTIFUL. Not sure how she made them so fast at the colors I requested but needless to say, I am very impressed with them.
"Group" picture of baskets.

<><> <><> <><>
Large blue & brown basket.


Such inticrate detail!
Pink & red - perfect for Valentine's Day!


My personal favorite!

If the baskets weren't darling enough on their own, each of them has a different 'story card' attached. How stinkin' cute is that???


I took them to shop and added the requested purple ones to our 'Paris' corner.
Looking pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!