Thursday, April 4, 2013

For the Love of Flowers

After They Bloom -

Walked three miles today picking flowers to dry for various DIY projects (mostly potpourri scented with all-essential oils). Got a few good pictures too!







 
 













I love flowers. There's something so peaceful and soothing about them to me. I guess that's why I started drying them and making potpourri. I am most comfortable outdoors (unless it's 90o+) and at one of my most relaxed states 'piddling' in the flower beds.

Spring means lots of flowers!! Starting with pansies (which are one of my favorites and so easily cared for). My first plants this spring in between the freezes and lots of rainy days -




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!