Monday, April 1, 2013

I LOVE DISNEYWORLD!

I had the privilege of going to Disneyworld over Spring Break. When we booked the trip, I had no idea that Epcot was having their Flower and Garden Festival. I was close to hyperventilating when I entered Epcot and went on flower overload.  I spent most of the day taking pictures of the perfectly pruned petals.




 







I have never seen a purple poppy before!

 
What a great idea - old water hose for chair webbing.

I want this in my backyard!

 
 



 
And now for the topiary. I remember going to Disneyworld in 1973 (just two years after it opened) and being absolutely amazed at the bushes shaped like characters. I still am!!! These are so very cool. I would love to try one of these.
 








 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!