Saturday, February 16, 2013

I have spent pretty much every day for the past two weeks packing up and moving stuff from one place to another (at least that's what it feels like). Most times, it feels like I am just turning around in circles wondering what to do next? I must say, I have gotten quite a bit accomplished since the first of the year: moving my shop, activating my ebay store, and adding lots to my Etsy store. I spend most days on my feet all day or loading & unloading my car.
No matter how hard I work at this, it is by far better than sitting behind a computer as I did for 25+ previous years. I am having so much fun :) I can't say that without saying "Thank You" to my wonderful husband of 3 (almost) years. I would have never had this opportunity without his help, understanding, and just pretty much putting up with my hyper self!
While I've been packing stuff up from one store, I have been putting my organizational skills through some very patience trying times :) Photographing every little item so I know what I have after it goes in the container and can then, hopefully, more efficiently run my ebay & Etsy stores.
Here's a few I thought you may enjoy -



My upcycled waste basket = Earring Holder!


Vintage china - LoVe iT!

Displays from new store I share with others!



Vintage scale

I have a terrible addiction to antique & vintage typewriters.

I just thought this was cool :)


My daughter made this for her boyfriend for Valentine's Day - so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!