Friday, January 27, 2012

I've seen so much on pinterest using wine bottles and I've done a couple of them, but I finished this one today and thought I would share it.
Obviously, I started with an empty wine bottle :) I cleaned it good and spray painted it. The flower is actually one of many from a "wall cling" pack which I found on a clearance rack for $3.99. After that, I simply added the burlap, ribbons, and a sprig from a box of artificial flowers I had.
I'm pretty pleased with the finished product although I do think I need some taller flowers eventually.









 My sweet husband stopped at the flea market this morning and picked up this table for $15! Love it and it was perfect for this display at store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!