Sunday, January 29, 2012

Barn Haul

Wow! What a great day!!! This morning I had an awesome time of worship with my sweet daughter. Followed by a delicious homemade lunch at my mothers to celebrate my sister's birthday AND the completion of her book. (now available as an ebook with hard copies in two to four weeks.) Soooooo very proud of my sister!!
This afternoon, I was fortunate enough to be able to start cleaning out an old barn with lots of really cool stuff in it.
Didn't have time to do anything with it today other than unload it, but I'm super pumped about getting all this and can't wait to dig in!!
My aunt told me I would think I had died and gone to heaven when I saw it and she was definitely right! I seriously thought I was gonna hyperventilate because I got so excited! Didn't have room for everything, so have to make another haul next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!