Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Salt Lake City, UT Shopping

I spent Christmas Day through New Years Day in Salt Lake City, UT. Always love to go there and stay with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.
Ski conditions were not the best I've seen (for UT). Ended up only skiing two days, but sure had a blast the rest of the time shopping boutiques and small shops. What a blast! 
I'm still not sure why every time I said something, people would ask me "Where are you from?" :)  I actually asked two cashiers in a store "Are you all kin?" They looked at me like I was speaking a different language and ask me to repeat, so I did. Again, I got the same look. My bro-in-law then explained that they didn't know what "kin" meant. hahahaa
I am definitely from the South (and PROUD of it too!)

Anyway, I found some really cute things and met some super nice people! My absolute favorite shop was a small, crowded consignment shop named "Abode". Check it out at http://www.abodepfm.com/fr_shoplocalandwin.cfm


Got lots of 'Paris' stuff so I made a "Paris Corner".
Distressed bird pitcher.
(I added tissue paper and floral grass).
Cute burlap purse.

Some of my Abode purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts.
Please feel free to leave one!